Abandoned tobacco company catches fire

News
waco fd_1530892233471.jpg.jpg

A fire was spotted in the Bull Durham Tobacco Company inside the 300 block of Elm Avenue on Tuesday afternoon.

Nearby units quickly responded to the scene.

According to Waco Fire Marshal Kevin Vranich, an aerial firework started a smoldering fire on the tar roofing of the building’s previously collapsed roof.

The fire was quickly extinguished.

Source: Waco Fire Department

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending now

Upcoming Events

Enter to Win our Contests

More Contests