WACO, Texas – The Waco-McLennan County Public Health District will host twelve free COVID-19 vaccination clinics from October 5 – 7.
The Johnson & Johnson, Moderna and Pfizer vaccines will be available. Parents or a consenting adult must accompany their children to receive the vaccine. Walk-ins are welcome, and registration is available for a scheduled appointment at covidwaco.com.
The CDC recommends for certain groups to receive a booster shot for the Pfizer vaccine six months after the second dose. Booster doses are not yet authorized for those who initially received Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Please bring your vaccination card to receive your third dose or booster shot to verify the date.
- Monday, October 4:
- Pilgrim’s Pride (2500 E. Lakeshore Drive) from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 5:
- Mart ISD from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. You do not need to be a student to attend the clinic.
- LaVega High School Cafeteria (555 TX-340 Loop) from 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. You do not need to be a student to attend the clinic.
- Waco ISD Police Dept. for National Night Out (2015 Alexander) from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 6:
- Holy Spirit Episcopal Church (1624 Wooded Acres Drive) from Noon – 6:00 p.m.
- Gholson ISD (137 Hamilton Drive) from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. You do not need to be a student to attend the clinic.
- Thursday, October 7:
- McLennan County Indigent Care (824 Washington Avenue) from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Salvation Army (300 Webster Avenue) from 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Valley Mills High School (1 Eagle Way, Valley Mills) from 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. You do not need to be a student to attend the clinic.
- Friday, October 8:
- Midway ISD Stadium (800 N. Hewitt Drive, Hewitt) from 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. You do not need to be a student to attend the clinic.
- Saturday, October 9:
- Elm Mott Fire Department (109 W. Leo Street, Elm Mott) from 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Out on the Brazos Pride Network at Brazos Park East (3516 N. M.L.K. Boulevard) from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Source: Waco-McLennan County Public Health District