Clothes dryer causes College Station house fire

Local
clothes dryer_1557803567358.jpg.jpg

A Monday afternoon fire at a College Station home was caused by a clothes dryer.

Firefighters responded to a structure fire in the 3400 block of Aspen Heights.

Crews arrived to find fire in the second floor of the residence and immediately started to extinguish it. 21 firefighters responded, extinguished the fire, ventilated smoke and were able to bring the situation under control in 30 minutes.

The Community Action Response Team assisted displaced residents and Rehab assisted firefighters on the scene. No injuries were reported.

Source: College Station Fire Department

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending now

Upcoming Events

Stay Connected