Tarleton State University and Texas Tech University have announced new degree options beginning this fall through partnerships with the University Center at McLennan Community College.
Tarleton will now offer a Bachelor of Science in Applied Science with a concentration in Psychology and a Bachelor of Applied Science in Child Development and Family Studies. Expansions are also being made in the Master’s degree offerings with the additions of a Master of Accounting and Master of Science in Quality and Engineering Management.
Texas Tech will begin offering a Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Innovation. Concentration areas for the Bachelor of General Studies, Bachelor of University Studies, and Bachelor of Human Sciences degrees are also being expanded. Students will now be able to choose a concentration in kinesiology, addiction disorders and recovery studies, human sciences, nutrition and women’s studies.
Additional information on each of these degrees can be found by contacting the University Center at 299-8882 or by visiting the following links:
· Tarleton’s Master of Accounting
· Tarleton’s Master of Science in Quality and Engineering Management
· Tarleton’s Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Child Development and Family Studies
· Tarleton’s Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (BSAS) – Psychology
· Texas Tech’s Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Innovation
Source: McLennan Community College