WACO, Texas (FOX 44) – The Economic Opportunities Advancement Corporation (EOAC) provided onsite assistance to Waco Atmos Energy residents needing help with their natural gas bills.
The event took place this Wednesday at the Cen-Tex African American Chamber of Commerce, located at 715 Elm Avenue. Funding was available to cover past due debt, deposits and service charges for customers struggling to pay their natural gas bill or may already have disconnected services.
EOAC provided some things for applicants interested in assistance to know:
- Atmos bill must be in the applicant’s name and be an existing Atmos Energy residential customer
- Applicant must have a photo ID
- Applicant must have a copy of their last bill or have their account number
- Applicant must not have received more than three Share the Warmth pledges within the past year
- No appointment is necessary
If you have any questions, you can call 254-756-0954.