FRISCO (KFDX/KJTL) — The Dallas Cowboys selected Tulsa CB Reggie Robinson II with the 123rd overall pick in the fourth round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
Robinson has elite size and speed for his position, and earned first-team All-American Athletic Conference honors in 2019.
During his senior season at Tulsa, Robinson had four interceptions and led the AAC with 17 passes defended, as well as 38 tackles, one tackle for loss and two fumble recoveries.
In each of his four seasons at Tulsa, Robinson blocked a kick.
Robinson has experience playing safety as well, so he has some positional versatility.
- Position — Cornerback
- College — Tulsa
- Height — 6’1″
- Weight — 205 pounds
- Strengths — Elite size and strength, decent instincts, very productive on the ball
- Weaknesses — Technique needs work, can be beat and not catch up at times
|40-Yard Dash||Bench Press||Vertical Jump||Broad Jump||3 Cone Drill||Shuttle (20)|
|4.44 sec||22 reps||36.0 in||132 in.||7.09 sec||4.18 sec|
- Round 1: CeeDee Lamb, WR (Oklahoma)
- Round 2: Trevon Diggs, DB (Alabama)
- Round 3: Neville Gallimore, DT (Oklahoma)
- Round 5: Pick 164 Overall
- Round 5: Pick 179 Overall
- Round 6: Pick 197 Overall
- Round 7: Pick 231 Overall